DECOIN is a regulated exchange that’s building a “world renowned, quick-action, easy and simple multi-currency trading platform.” DECOIN differentiates itself with a revenue sharing model in which it redistributes sales to coin holders and includes a social feature that offers users the ability to follow the investment activity of top traders on the platform. DECOIN boasts a massive global support center, one that includes analysts who are on call and access technical indicators to help users navigate the market.
DECOIN’s revenue sharing model supports the sharing economy and gives users the ability to participate in up to 60% of the sales of the exchange. The DECOIN (DTEP) has a 6.2% annual yield attached. DECOIN’s trading platform DE-TEP supports multiple currencies out of the gate, including EUR, USD, GBP, bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Litecoin, NEO, Cardano and Stellar. They are also looking to add attractive ICOs to bolster liquidity.
Trading is facilitated via electronic DECOIN wallets, which boast verified and secure transactions. DECOIn wallets are linked to the user’s credit card, which provides investors with liquidity and real-time access to funds. Meanwhile, the blockchain offers users transparency and the ability to monitor transactions and past trades. DECOIN boasts its own credit card, which delivers discounts to users.
Successful traders can earn rewards in DTEP coins for sharing their strategies with novice investors. A D-TEP Crypto Index will be comprised of a handful of “promising crypto companies” for investment. The lion’s share, or 97% of DECOIN users’ assets, are stored offline, leaving 3% of funds accessible for trading.
Investors, traders, blockchain and ICO startups.